19th HOLE at Oaks North (Oaks North Men's Golf Clubs - Tuesday and Thursday groups)

AN INDEPENDENT SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR THE LUCKY MEN PLAYING ON THE LUSH FAIRWAYS AND TRUE GREENS OF THE OAKS NORTH GOLF COURSE [JOHN ELLIS, EDITOR]

Name:
Location: Rancho Bernardo

I am a retired lawyer and former law school professor residing in Oaks North Marbella. I have served as President of the Marbella Board of Directors and as a member of the Rancho Bernardo Community Council. I belong to the Oaks North Men's Golf Clubs (Tuesday and Thursday Groups). As a hobby, I publish the Marbella Spectator for my neighbors and the 19th Hole for my fellow golfers.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Tournament Results (Oaks North Men's Golf Club 2007 Annual Club Championship

Under the able leadership of Tournament Directors Augie Ong and Lou Minkin, the 2007 Oaks North Men's Golf Club Annual Club Championship tournament was held on April 24, May 1, and May 8, 2007. My notes of the results, hastily scribbled on the back of an envelope at the lunch, are show below. If I made any mistakes, please let me know and I will correct them.

Club Champion: Tom Reid

Flight A: 1 - John Foley
2 - Steve Tighe
3 - Norman Berg
4 - Sven Myer
5 - John Powell
6 - Dean Cooksy

Flight B: 1 - Dick McManus
2 - Don Sandison
3 - Richard "Pete" Peterson
4 - Charles Andrew
5 - Bill Olds
6 - Benny Reiges

Flight C: 1 - Julian Orenstein
2 - Bob Polich
3 - Chong Lee
4 - Paul Anderson
5 - Anthony Intriere
6 - Richard Roberts

Closest to the Hole:
1 - Richard Roberts
2 - Tom Murphy
3 - Ronald Dishno

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home