19th HOLE at Oaks North (Oaks North Men's Golf Clubs - Tuesday and Thursday groups)

AN INDEPENDENT SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR THE LUCKY MEN PLAYING ON THE LUSH FAIRWAYS AND TRUE GREENS OF THE OAKS NORTH GOLF COURSE [JOHN ELLIS, EDITOR]

Name:
Location: Rancho Bernardo

I am a retired lawyer and former law school professor residing in Oaks North Marbella. I have served as President of the Marbella Board of Directors and as a member of the Rancho Bernardo Community Council. I belong to the Oaks North Men's Golf Clubs (Tuesday and Thursday Groups). As a hobby, I publish the Marbella Spectator for my neighbors and the 19th Hole for my fellow golfers.

Friday, November 16, 2007

R. B. Men's Executive Golf Club (Thursday Club) Winter Shotgun Tournament and Annual Members Meeting (November 8, 2007)


The Annual Members Meeting and luncheon was held at the Garden Room overlooking the course at Stoneridge Country Club in Poway. Al Dahlvig, the new club President, presided over the meeting. Prizes were awarded to the 5 low net teams. Those closest to the pin on select holes also received prizes. Those with winning raffle tickets also won money. Everyone received a sleeve of golf balls. The food was excellent. A good time was had by all. (Click on the photo to enlarge).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home