19th HOLE at Oaks North (Oaks North Men's Golf Clubs - Tuesday and Thursday groups)

AN INDEPENDENT SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR THE LUCKY MEN PLAYING ON THE LUSH FAIRWAYS AND TRUE GREENS OF THE OAKS NORTH GOLF COURSE [JOHN ELLIS, EDITOR]

Name:
Location: Rancho Bernardo

I am a retired lawyer and former law school professor residing in Oaks North Marbella. I have served as President of the Marbella Board of Directors and as a member of the Rancho Bernardo Community Council. I belong to the Oaks North Men's Golf Clubs (Tuesday and Thursday Groups). As a hobby, I publish the Marbella Spectator for my neighbors and the 19th Hole for my fellow golfers.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Long hitter Bill Weurding


I was fortunate to have played all 3 rounds of the Tuesday Club 2008 Championship tourney with new member Bill Weurding, who is pictured here with his heavy artillery, a King Cobra Speed LD High Inertia driver (see details by clicking here). Bill, a former sportswriter now in the real estate business with Century 21 Paradigm located at 16776 Bernardo Center Drive, is a low handicapper who routinely hits booming drives with this weapon. (Click on photo to enlarge)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home