19th HOLE at Oaks North (Oaks North Men's Golf Clubs - Tuesday and Thursday groups)

AN INDEPENDENT SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR THE LUCKY MEN PLAYING ON THE LUSH FAIRWAYS AND TRUE GREENS OF THE OAKS NORTH GOLF COURSE [JOHN ELLIS, EDITOR]

Name:
Location: Rancho Bernardo

I am a retired lawyer and former law school professor residing in Oaks North Marbella. I have served as President of the Marbella Board of Directors and as a member of the Rancho Bernardo Community Council. I belong to the Oaks North Men's Golf Clubs (Tuesday and Thursday Groups). As a hobby, I publish the Marbella Spectator for my neighbors and the 19th Hole for my fellow golfers.

Saturday, April 04, 2009

R. B. Mens Executive Golf Club 2009 Club Championship; April 9th Foursomes and Tee Times

(Click on image to enlarge)

By clicking on the image above, those playing in the R. B. Executive Golf Club (Thursday Group) 2009 Club Championship can see a listing of the April 9th Foursomes and Tee Times.

If those in my foursome think it odd that I will be acting a little loose on the greens when putting, they should know that I will try anything to ward off the dreaded "Yips" in a Club Championship. Those who have played with me know that neither the long putter, the belly putter, the
traditional overlap grip, the two fingers down grip, the claw grip, the left below right grip, the side-saddle grip, nor the box grip, have spared me from three putting greens. This time out, I am reverting to the same nonchalant happy-go-lucky hit-or-miss method I used in high school days in Texas. Watch out, boys! I will never be short of the cup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home