19th HOLE at Oaks North (Oaks North Men's Golf Clubs - Tuesday and Thursday groups)

AN INDEPENDENT SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR THE LUCKY MEN PLAYING ON THE LUSH FAIRWAYS AND TRUE GREENS OF THE OAKS NORTH GOLF COURSE [JOHN ELLIS, EDITOR]

Name:
Location: Rancho Bernardo

I am a retired lawyer and former law school professor residing in Oaks North Marbella. I have served as President of the Marbella Board of Directors and as a member of the Rancho Bernardo Community Council. I belong to the Oaks North Men's Golf Clubs (Tuesday and Thursday Groups). As a hobby, I publish the Marbella Spectator for my neighbors and the 19th Hole for my fellow golfers.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

In Memory of Richard Diener

(click on image to enlarge)

The above photo of golfing cronies Richard Diener, Dave Drewery, Barrie Smith, John Ellis, and Ed Vecera (left to right) was taken July 11, 2003, at the Ellis home.


(click on image to enlarge)

Announcement of Memorial Celebration of the Life of Richard L. Diener posted on Tuesday Club bulletin board. To my regret, I did not attend because I was away at the time and only recently learned of Richard's passing. He was a fine man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home