19th HOLE at Oaks North (Oaks North Men's Golf Clubs - Tuesday and Thursday groups)

AN INDEPENDENT SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR THE LUCKY MEN PLAYING ON THE LUSH FAIRWAYS AND TRUE GREENS OF THE OAKS NORTH GOLF COURSE [JOHN ELLIS, EDITOR]

Name:
Location: Rancho Bernardo

I am a retired lawyer and former law school professor residing in Oaks North Marbella. I have served as President of the Marbella Board of Directors and as a member of the Rancho Bernardo Community Council. I belong to the Oaks North Men's Golf Clubs (Tuesday and Thursday Groups). As a hobby, I publish the Marbella Spectator for my neighbors and the 19th Hole for my fellow golfers.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Results of the Oaks North Men's Golf Club (the Tuesday Club) 2008 Annual Champsionship

The Champions
Julian Orenstein (Low Net) - Pat Turner (Low Gross)


The Flight Winners
(Low Net)
Roger Mark (C Flt) - John Mulryan (A Flt) - Ron Dishno (B Flt)

(Click on photos to enlarge)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home