R.B. Men's Executive Golf Club 2010 Club Championship Tournament results
(click on image to enlarge)Under the able leadership of Mike Huffman, who serves on the R.B. Men's Executive Golf Club Board of Directors as Tournament Chairman, this year's Championship Tournament Championship was carried out in fine fashion. The above photo shows the tournament results. Kudos to Mike!
I was unable to attend the Awards Luncheon, and, did not obtain photos of the winners. I used to have a great photo of Rune Johanson, who won the Low Gross Club Championship, but have been unable to find it in my archives. Luckily, I did have a photo of John Brinkley, who won Low Net in the A Flight with a score of 58, and it appears in the posting below.
I was unable to attend the Awards Luncheon, and, did not obtain photos of the winners. I used to have a great photo of Rune Johanson, who won the Low Gross Club Championship, but have been unable to find it in my archives. Luckily, I did have a photo of John Brinkley, who won Low Net in the A Flight with a score of 58, and it appears in the posting below.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home